- Youth Christmas Party- The Youth will have a Christmas Party at the Glass’ house on Saturday, December 2 from 5-8pm. Each teen should come hungry for Chick-fil-A and bring two gifts ($5 or less per gift) for a gift game.
- Children’s Ministry Prayer Time- Please join us in praying for the workers, children and parents of our Children’s Ministry this Sunday from 9-9:15am in the 3rd-5th grade classroom (E-4).
- Prayer Partners Christmas Lunch- Prayer partners and all non-prayer partner spouses/family members are invited to join us after the second service this Sunday for our annual Christmas lunch, games and activities. Food will be provided. Please RSVP to Erin Howlett by Saturday.
- Legacy Group Christmas Party- The Legacy Group (40s-50s) will have their annual Christmas Party at the Beatty home on Sunday, December 3 starting at 5:30pm. Please bring an appetizer/finger foods to share and a gift for a White Elephant gift exchange (one gift per person). Please RSVP here or email Pastor Mike.
- Ladies Book Club Luncheon and Ornament Exchange- Join the ladies of CBC Book Club on Monday, December 4 from 11am-1pm as they review their latest read (One Foot in Heaven by Sheila Fitzgerald), meet the author and hear her story. Please bring an ornament to exchange and a salad or dessert to share. All are welcome and please feel free to invite others. Contact Cheri Beatty or Arlene Lilly for more information.
- SAM Luncheon- December’s SAM Luncheon will be on Tuesday, December 5 from 11am-12:30pm. Contact James White for more information.
- Mid-Week Services:
- KidzLife and Youth will meet at their normal time from 6:30-7:45pm.
- Ladies Bible Study- The ladies will continue their study of Jen Wilkin’s Abide (1, 2 and 3 John) from 6:30-7:45pm.
- Foundations Group Christmas Party and Caroling- The Foundations Group (20s-40s) will have their annual caroling and Christmas party on December 10 from 5-9pm. Please RSVP at this link. Carolers will be split into groups ignorer to spread more Christmas cheer so please RSVP as soon as possible. More information will be communicated via email by Pastor Dan this coming week.
- Fellowship Meal and Annual Meeting- The fellowship meal and annual business meeting will be on Wednesday, December 13 at 6pm. The children (Nursery, Toddler and KidzLife) will be dismissed prior to the start of the meeting, around 6:30pm. If you would like to help with the children and are not a voting member, please reach out to Erin Howlett by Sunday, December 10. RSVP for the meal here or at the Info Desk.
These are only the new announcements. Click here to view all announcements.
- No Adult Sunday School- There will be no Adult Sunday School this Sunday, December 3.
- Christmas Cards- If you would like to save postage and bring your Christmas cards to church, please do so by December 17. Crates will be in the lobby to collect the cards and our Card Angels (Youth) will deliver them for you. Any cards brought after December 17 will not be delivered and will need to be distributed personally.
- Children’s Christmas Program- Come enjoy all the hard work the children have put into preparing for their Christmas Program at the beginning of both services on December 17.
- Britt Family Meal Train- If you would like to provide a meal for the Britt family, please click this link. Additional information about who to contact and where to drop food off can be found on the signup. Please note all meals need to be gluten free. Gift card and donation options are also available if the idea of gluten free seems daunting.
- Ministry Leader List- Want to get involved in serving within the church body? Stop by the Info Desk on Sunday to pick up a list of all the Ministry Leaders and their contact information.
- Church Property- For your safety, please do not go onto the church property during construction. If you have any questions about the building progress, please contact one of the pastors or James White.
Sign-Ups and Links
Find all the links to the different sign-ups or for more information below!
- Britt Family Meal Train– Click here to signup.
- Legacy Group Christmas Party– Sign up here or by email Pastor Mike
- Myers Family Meal Train– Visit this link to sign up. Only one date remaining!
- Fellowship Meal and Annual Meeting- RSVP here or at the Info Desk
- Foundations Caroling and Christmas Party- Follow this link to signup.
- Generosity Campaign- Submit your commitment card digitally by following this link. Please sign in before submitting your pledge.
- General Information and Questions- Information about services or online giving, can be found here or send an email to [email protected].
- Sunday Sermon- Last Sunday’s sermon is able to be viewed here.
Mark Your Calendar!
11/29- Children’s Wing Christmas Decorating
12/2- Youth Christmas Party
12/3- Children’s Ministry Prayer Time
12/3- Prayer Partner Christmas Lunch
12/3- Legacy Group Christmas Party
12/4- Ladies Book Club
12/5- SAM Luncheon
12/10- Foundations Group Christmas Party
12/13- Family Meeting and Fellowship Dinner
12/17- Children’s Christmas Program
12/24- Christmas Eve Services
1/6-1/7- Missions Conference
1/13- Meaningful Membership: New Member Class
1/14- Small Groups Begin
YTD General Fund Giving